Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Benefits of Load Xtreme Prepaid Card Loading Business

Benefits of Load Xtreme Prepaid Card Loading Business

The holiday greetings caused congestion to the telecommunications networks and some mobile phone users have consumed their prepaid loads earlier than expected. Expecting congestions during peak hours, some have loaded their mobile phones ahead of time.

This did not exempt my retailers. The sent mobile text messages to me requesting me to load their mobile phones. So, I told them that instead of sending a message to me, they can use the SIM they used to text me.

Actually, when you are doing Load Xtreme prepaid loading station business, you can use any mobile phone and any SIM. You can even use the mobile phone of your customer. :)

Isn't that nice? This could mean that even a person without a mobile phone can do business.

No comments: